- Articles should be original, unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals.
- Manuscripts should be types in MS Document format, 1,5 spacing on A4-paper size, using Times New Roman font, and 10-15 pages or about 3.500-5.000 words (including references, tables and appendices)
- The title of the articel is written not more than 15 words.
- Full name(s) of the author(s) must be stated along with his/her institution and email address. The student as first author, first consultant as second author and second consultant as third author.
- All references should be presented alphabetically and chronologically and must follow the APA Style.
- Citation is done using bracket (last name and year of publication).
- The article consist of introduction, method, results, discussion, conclusion, references, and appendices (if any).