Main Article Content
This study aims to determine the development of research around credit risk in Islamic and Conventional Financial Institutions. The research was conducted from 1975 to 2022, by searching national and international journals indexed by Google Scholar, Sinta, and Scopus via the Perish/Harzing application, with the keyword "Credit Risk". Based on the search results, there were 1139 research articles, then inputted into the VOSviewer application and analyzed descriptively through a literature review study. The results showed that the number of publications had increased significantly every year. Furthermore, based on the results detected using the VOSviewer application, research related to credit risk is divided into 5 clusters. Meanwhile, based on the results of a literature review study, there are 13 main themes related to credit risk in Islamic and Conventional Banking.
- Alabi, K. O. (2021). Credit Risk Prediction in Commercial Bank Using Chi-Square with SVM-RBF. In Communications in Computer and Information Science (Vol. 1350, pp. 158–169). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-69143-1_13
- Amalia, S. (2019). Credit risk in sharia commercial devisa banks. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 11(6), 1088–1095. https://api.elsevier.com/content/abstract/scopus_id/85069637216
- Budianto, E. W. H., & Dewi, N. D. T. (2022). Research Mapping of Musyarakah Contracts in Islamic Financial Institutions: VOSviewer Bibliometric Study and Literature Review. Maliki Islamic Economics Journal (M-IEC Journal), 2(December), 76–94. https://doi.org/10.18860/miec.v2i2.17199
- Dubyna, M., Popelo, O., Kholiavko, N., Zhavoronok, A., Fedyshyn, M., & Yakushko, I. (2022). Mapping the Literature on Financial Behavior: a Bibliometric Analysis Using the VOSviewer Program. WSEAS Transactions on Business and Economics, 19(December 2021), 231–246. https://doi.org/10.37394/23207.2022.19.22
- El-Halaby, S., Aboul-Dahab, S., & Bin Qoud, N. (2021). A systematic literature review on AAOIFI standards. Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting, 19(2), 133–183. https://doi.org/10.1108/JFRA-06-2020-0170
- Hassan, M. K., Khan, A., & Paltrinieri, A. (2019). Liquidity risk, credit risk and stability in Islamic and conventional banks. Research in International Business and Finance, 48, 17–31. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ribaf.2018.10.006
- Kulinska-Sadtocha, E. (2022). Environmental regulations as a framework for environmental risk management in banks. In Environmental Risk Modelling in Banking (pp. 23–49). https://doi.org/10.4324/9781003310099-3
- Kunz, J. (2021). Banks’ risk culture and management control systems: A systematic literature review. Journal of Management Control, 32(4), 439–493. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00187-021-00325-4
- Naili, M. (2022). Banks’ credit risk, systematic determinants and specific factors: recent evidence from emerging markets. Heliyon, 8(2). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.heliyon.2022.e08960
- Oyewo, B. (2022). Enterprise risk management and sustainability of banks performance. Journal of Accounting in Emerging Economies, 12(2), 318–344. https://doi.org/10.1108/JAEE-10-2020-0278
- van Eck NJ, W. L. (2022). VOSviewer Manual Versi 2.6.18. Leiden: Univeristeit Leiden.
- Zaslavska, O. (2020). Synchronization of credit risks of commercial banks. Journal of Management Information and Decision Sciences, 23(2), 35–41. https://api.elsevier.com/content/abstract/scopus_id/85087915610