Section Articles

Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Minat Menabung Nasabah Pada Bank BSI (Bank Syariah Indonesia)

Nur Falih Anwar
211420008.nur@uinbanten.ac.id (Primary Contact)

Main Article Content

Abstract

This study was done to evaluate the level of customer satisfaction and saving intentions at Bank Syariah Indonesia (BSI). This study employed a quantitative survey method as its methodology. Up to 30 students from UIN SMH BANTEN's Faculty of Islamic Economics and Business have responded to the survey. Statistical techniques for descriptive and inferential analysis were used to examine the acquired data. The aim of this study is to comprehend how customer interest in saving at Bank Syariah Indonesia (BSI) is influenced by service quality. The study's findings demonstrate that customer interest in saving with Bank Syariah Indonesia (BSI) is positively and significantly impacted by service quality. The association between client interest in saving money and the quality of the services provided is moderate, which implies that it is neither too strong nor too weak but nevertheless substantial. Customers' interest in saving at Bank Syariah Indonesia (BSI) is impacted by other variables in 71.5% of the variable, with the remaining 28.5% coming from the service quality variable

Article Details

How to Cite
Falih Anwar, N. (2023). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Minat Menabung Nasabah Pada Bank BSI (Bank Syariah Indonesia). BANCO: Jurnal Manajemen Dan Perbankan Syariah, 5(1), 48-62. https://doi.org/10.35905/banco.v5i1.5312

References

  1. Andika, Sandi, and Mirza Syahputra. 2021. “Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Minat Menabung Nasabah Di Bank Syariah Mandiri KCP Dumai Sukajadi.” Jesya (Jurnal Ekonomi & Ekonomi Syariah) 4 (2): 1250–57. https://doi.org/10.36778/jesya.v4i2.451.
  2. Bella, S., M. Faizal, and F. Fadilla. 2023. “Pengaruh Promosi Dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Minat Menabung Di Bank Syariah Indonesia (BSI) KC Palembang Demang.” Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa Perbankan Syariah 3 (1): 125–44.
  3. Cahyani, Asih Fitri, Saryadi, and Sendhang Nurseto. 2013. “Pengaruh Persepsi Bunga Bank Dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Minat Menabung.” DIPONEGORO JOURNAL OF SOCIAL AND POLITIC Tahun 2013, Hal. 1-8 Http://Ejournal- S1.Undip.Ac.Id/Index.Php/ Pengaruh, 1–9.
  4. Jannah, Miftahul. 2019. “Pengaruh Tingkat Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Minat Nasabah Dalam Pemanfaatan Produk Bank BRI Syariah Kota Palopo,” 47. http://repository.iainpalopo.ac.id/id/eprint/2718/.
  5. Kharisma, Adwi. 2019. “Contoh Uji Validitas Reabilitas 1,” 78–99. https://dspace.uii.ac.id/bitstream/handle/123456789/14085/BAB IV PDF.pdf?sequence=8&isAllowed=y.