Main Article Content
This paper aims to analyze the efforts to re-actualize the concept of religious moderation during a pandemic through the contextualization of Islamic law by applying the principles of fiqhiyyah in MUI Fatwa No. 14 of 2020. This research applies a descriptive-normative approach, with conclusions using inductive and deductive thinking methods. The results of the study stated that there had been stagnation in the implementation of community diversity during the pandemic by rejecting the recommendation to carry out physical distancing through government regulations and MUI Fatwa No. 14 of 2020, even though this Fatwa is part of the relevant efforts of Islamic law to negotiate with situations and conditions. at the same time adapting to align the text and the context of reality at that time. So through the principles of fiqh which are contained in the substance of the fatwa as a knife of analysis, it is practically clear that Islamic law is an instrument that directs people to the concept of Rahmatan Lil Alamin and in accordance with the principles of Sholihul Likulli at the time of Wal Makan.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Copyright without Restrictions
The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and will retain publishing rights without restrictions.
The submitted papers are assumed to contain no proprietary material unprotected by patent or patent application; responsibility for technical content and for protection of proprietary material rests solely with the author(s) and their organizations and is not the responsibility of the Kuriositas or its Editorial Staff. The main (first/corresponding) author is responsible for ensuring that the article has been seen and approved by all the other authors. It is the responsibility of the author to obtain all necessary copyright release permissions for the use of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript prior to the submission.
- (1) A. Djazuli, 2007, Kaidah-kaidah Fikih: Kaidah-kaidah Hukum Islam dalam Menyelesaikan Masalah-Masalah yang Praktis, Jakarta: Kencana.
- (2) Abdul Azis Dahlan, 1984, et al. Ensiklopedia Hukum Islam, Cet. I; Jakarta : Ikhtiar Baru Van Hoeve.’
- (3) Agama, Tim Penyusun dari Kementerian. 2019. Tentang Moderasi Beragama. I. Jakarta: Badan Litbang dan Diklat Kementerian Agama Rwpublik Indonesia.
- (4) Departemen Agama, 2004, Al Qur’an dan Terjemahannya, Surabaya: Mekar Surabaya.
- (5) Djazuli A. 2006. Kaidah-Kaidah Fikih . Jakarta. Kencana Pramedia Group. Hal.68
- (6) Fatwa MUI No Tahun 2020 Tentang Penyelenggaraan Ibadah di Pada Masa Pandemi Covid-19
- (7) Forum pimpinan perguruan tinggi keagamaan Islam Negeri (PTKIN), 2019, moderasi beragama dari Indonesia untuk dunia, Yogyakarta: percetakan LKiS
- (8) Haq, I. (2020). Kriminalitas dalam Persfektif Akidah dan Syariat. JURNAL HUKUM ISLAM, , 103-120. doi:10.28918/jhi.v18i1.2663
- (9) Republika.co.id. diakses pada tanggal 14 Juni 2020
- (10) Saenong, Faried F. dkk. 2020. Fikih Pandemi; Beribadah Di Masa Wabah. I. Jakarta: Nuo Publishing
- (11) Syatar, Abdul. 2012. Konsep Masyaqqah Perspektif HukumIslam; Implementasi Terhadap Isu-Isu Fikih Kontemporer. Makassar: UIN Alauddin Makassar. http://repositori.uin-alauddin.ac.id/id/eprint/6009
- (11) www.infeksiemerging.kemkes.go.id, diakses pada 12 Juni 2020.