Main Article Content
The study of Usul Fiqh only feels essential when it deals with different problems whose orders it executes not involve in the offer of the old Fiqh. Besides that, with the rising number of participants of comparative school legislation alike to discover out which idea is more powerful, since closely as the effort to transform Islamic rule, it will increase appeared in how urgent the role of Ushul Fiqh is. The paper tries to present this discussion to suggest the relevance of this idea of Fiqh in dealing with legal issues dealt with by Muslims who sometimes put on nonessential issues. The author organized research with a comparative descriptive analysis. This study organized a view of the works of Usul Fiqh along with the rules contained there in along with the development of Usul Fiqh and its benefits from time to time. The authors identify that Ushul Fiqh plays a highly considerable position in the improvement of Islamic law. Not merely that, Usul Fiqh, the essential function of Usul Fiqh, is to improve someone to find out the rules they take based on syar'i arguments, so that they do not rely very often on considering other people whose bases they do not have. There are not a few obstacles in the Islamic world community with the presence of discoveries by scientists who require answers and confidence of Islamic law.
- Abdel Hay, Muhammad Fawzy. Usul al Fiqh Rise, Developments, Methodologies & Literature. Cairo: Dar al-Salam, 2016.
- Abdul Karim Zaidan. al-Wajiz fi Ushul al-Fiqh. Beirut, Lebanon: Muasasah Risalah, 2011.
- Abū Dāʼūd Sulaymān ibn al-Ashʻath al-Sijistānī, and ʻUmar Fārūqī Saʻīdī. Sunan Abū Dāʼūd. Lahaur: Dārulislām, 2006.
- Abū Zahrah, Muḥammad. Ushul fiqh. Jakarta: Pustaka Firdaus kerjasama dengan Perhimpunan Pengembangan Pesantren dan Masyarakat (P3M), 1999.
- Akhḍarī, ʻAbd al-Raḥmān ibn Muḥammad, كشناوي، محمد المنتقى, and Muntaka Coomasie. Mukhtasar Akhdar fi Mazhab Imam Malik. بيروت: الدار العربية للطباعة والنشر والتوزيع،, 1984.
- Arqub, Hasan Iwadh Abdu. Minhaj Syari’ah Fi Tasyri’ al-Ahkam Wa Atsaruhu Fi Tawjih al-Ijtihad Fima La Nash Fih. International Institute of Islamic Thought, 2017. https://books.google.co.id/books?id=m0MwDwAAQBAJ.
- Azhar, Muhammad. Fiqh kontemporer dalam pandangan neomodernisme Islam. Yogyakarta: Lesiska bekerjasama dengan Pustaka Pelajar, 1996.
- Ḫallāf, ʿAbd-al-Wahhāb. ʿIlm uṣūl al-fiqh. al-Qāhira: Dār al-ḥadīṯ, 2003.
- Huberman, Michael, and Matthew B. Miles. The qualitative researcher's companion. Sage, 2002.
- Muslim ibn al-Ḥajjāj al-Qushayrī, Abū Ṭāhir Zubayr ʻAlī Zaʼī, Nasiruddin Khattab, Huda Khattab, and Abū Khalīl. Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim: English Translation of Sahîh Muslim. 1st ed. Riyadh: Darussalam, 2007.
- Šiblī Nuʿmānī, and Muḥammad Ṭaiyib Baḫš Badāyūnī. Sirat-Un-Nabi: The Life of the Prophet Peace Be upon Him. IAD Religio-Philosophy (Reprint) Series. New Delhi: Rightway Publications, 2001.
- Syarifuddin, Amir. Garis-garis besar ushul fiqh. Jakarta: Kencana, 2012.
- Yanggo, Huzaemah Tahido. Pengantar perbandingan mazhab. Jakarta: Logos, 1997.
- Zuḥailī, Wahba az-. al-Waǧīz fi ’l-fiqh al-islāmī. Dimašq: Dār al-Fikr, 2005.
- Journal Articles
- Meirison. “The Impact of Foreign Capitulation on Islamic Sharia in the Ottoman Empire.” Justicia Islamica Vol.17, no. No.1, June 2020 (2020): 109–26. https://doi.org/10.21154/justicia.
- Meirison, Meirison. “Implementasi Tanqih Al-Manath Dalam Penerapan Hukum.” Nizham Journal of Islamic Studies; Vol 2 No 1 (2014): Mazhab Hukum Islam Di Indonesia, September 25, 2017. https://e-journal.metrouniv.ac.id/index.php/nizham/article/view/868.
- ———. “Legal Drafting in the Ottoman Period.” Jurnal Ilmiah Al-Syir’ah 17, no. 1 (June 30, 2019). https://doi.org/10.30984/jis.v17i1.806.
- ———. “Mashlahah Dan Penerapannya Dalam Siyasah as Syar’iyah.” Ijtihad 32, no. 1 (April 5, 2019). https://doi.org/10.15548/ijt.v32i1.32Sali, Meirison Alizar. “Distinction of Justice and Fairness during Umar Bin Abdul Aziz`s Reign.” AJIS: Academic Journal of Islamic Studies 4, no. 2 (December 9, 2019). https://doi.org/10.29240/ajis.v4i2.954.
- ———. “Riba and Justification in Practice in Scholars’ Views.” Transformatif 2, no. 1 (September 20, 2018). https://doi.org/10.23971/tf.v2i1.922.
- Mendes, Emilia, et al. "When to update systematic literature reviews in software engineering." Journal of Systems and Software 167 (2020): 110607.
- Sali, Meirison Alizar, Desmadi Saharuddin, and Rosdialena Rosdialena. “Takhrij Fikih Dan Permasalahan Kontemporer.” Al-Istinbath : Jurnal Hukum Islam 5, no. 1 (May 9, 2020). https://doi.org/10.29240/jhi.v5i1.1235.
- Yazid, Abu. “Mendialogkan Dimensi Keilmuan Ushul Fiqh.” At-Ta’dib; Vol 7, No 1 (2012): Teori Pendidikan, June 25, 2012. https://ejournal.unida.gontor.ac.id/index.php/tadib/article/view/524.