Diktum: Jurnal Syariah dan Hukum invites scholars and researchers in the field of Islamic Law (Sharia).
Papers submitted for publication must conform to the following guidelines:
- The article has not yet been published elsewhere, original, research-based, unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals.
- The article contains introduction, result, discussion, conclusion.
- Abstract written in Bahasa and English maximum length each 250 words, explaining introduction, method, result, and discussion.
- Keywords contain three to five words/phrases separated by semicolon and arranged by alphabetic.
- Introduction consisting of the background of study, problem, methods, previous research and theoretical framework.
- All submitted articles are subject to review of the editors, editorial board, and blind reviewers.
- Articles will be published in English and Arabic; however, they may be sent in Bahasa in approximately 5.500 - 9.000 words including tables, and figures.
- Quotations, passages, and words in local language should be translated in English.
- Citations and bibliographical style must be set automatically using Reference Manager (e.g. Mendeley, EndNote, Zotero) in Chicago Manual of Style 16th Edition (full-note), for guidance click here.
- Any notes may appear in footnote.
- Submissions that violate our guidelines concerned with formatting or length will be rejected without review.
- Papers must be written based on the template and author guidelines.
- This journal accepts only electronic submissions.
- Arabic romanization should be written based on the transliteration system of the Library of Congress (LC) Guidelines. For detail characters on Arabic romanization, please refer to our chart here.