Main Article Content
Implementation of research-based dedication program with the title of development of Islamic Entrepreneurship Model (IEM) based on local competitiveness aims; (1) Making IEM is a reference for the government or policy determinant to create and direct the business people uphold Islamic values; (2) to make the community have an Islamic entrepreneurial soul, local wisdom-based, and competitive; (3) Increased business management skills and good financial management; and (4) implementing IEM in the form of training and mentoring for the community. The IEM development process includes three phases; (1) The development of IEM, (2) implementation and the assessment, and (3) Monitoring and evaluation.
Some factors that are individual according to Islam that entrepreneurs need to have are fathonah, amanah, shiddiq, tabligh, and istiqomah. In addition to things that are inherently in entrepreneur, there are also external factors that can support the success of entrepreneurs including the existence of a conducive legal basis in the form of legislation that supports the growing and development of entrepreneurship. The existence of culture and mindset that supports entrepreneurship as a source of living. The IEM program held in South Sulawesi in 2019 has taken up by 76%. The IEM Program that is implemented for the people of business has reached the goal 80% namely: Increased business management skills and financial management for business people. Creating an entrepreneurial training method that is appropriate for the community of businessmen who are pioneering entrepreneurs. Conducting mentoring in business people who have started to open a new business.
- Abu-Saifan, S. (2012). Social Entrepreneurship: Definition and Boundaries. Technology Innovation Management Review. https://doi.org/10.22215/timreview523
- Academy, T., & Review, M. (2012). Note As a the Promise of Entrepreneurship. The Academy of Management Review. https://doi.org/10.2307/259271
- Ács, Z. J., Autio, E., & Szerb, L. (2014). National Systems of Entrepreneurship: Measurement issues and policy implications. Research Policy. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.respol.2013.08.016
- Baladina, N. (2013). Membangun Konsep Enterpreneurship Islam. Ulul Albab: Jurnal Studi Islam, 13(2), 123–136. https://doi.org/10.18860/ua.v0i0.2371
- Burhan, H., Priyambada, S. A., Taufik, E., & Arief, I. I. (2017). Potential of lactic acid bacteria isolated from Dangke and Indonesian beef as hypocholesterolaemic agent. Media Peternakan, 40(2). https://doi.org/10.5398/medpet.2017.40.2.136
- Department of Industry, I. and S. (2014). Industry policy that fosters innovation and entrepreneurship – the Industry Growth Centres initiative. In Australian Department of Industry website. Retrieved from http://www.industry.gov.au/industry/Documents/IICA-Fact-Sheet-Industry-growth-centres.docx
- Department of Jobs Enterprise & Innovation. (2017). Entrepreneurship. Department of Jobs, Enterprise & Innovation. Retrieved from https://www.djei.ie/en/What-We-Do/Business-Sectoral-Initiatives/Entrepreneurship-/
- Entrepreneurship, S., & Innovation, S. (2010). Integrating Social Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship : An Exploratory Study Social Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation. ICSB World Conference Proceedings, 1–6.
- Estrin, S., Mickiewicz, T., & Stephan, U. (2016). Human capital in social and commercial entrepreneurship. Journal of Business Venturing. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusvent.2016.05.003
- Freedman, H. S. (2011). Effective small business management. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 53(6 Suppl), S28-31. https://doi.org/10.1097/JOM.0b013e31821ad5f1
- GEM: Global Entrepreneurship Monitor. (2014). Choice Reviews Online. https://doi.org/10.5860/choice.51-4537
- Hall, J., Matos, S., Sheehan, L., & Silvestre, B. (2012). Entrepreneurship and innovation at the base of the Pyramid: A recipe for inclusive growth or social exclusion? Journal of Management Studies. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-6486.2012.01044.x
- Karlsson, C., & Warda, P. (2014). Entrepreneurship and innovation networks. Small Business Economics, 43(2), 393–398. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11187-014-9542-z
- Kemenag. (2009). Al Qur’an dan Terjemah. Kemenag.
- Malaka, R, Hatta, & Baco, S. (2017). Evaluation of using edible coating and ripening on Dangke, a traditional cheese of Indonesia. Food Research, 1(2), 51–56. Retrieved from http://www.myfoodresearch.com
- Malaka, Ratmawati. (2017). Pemberian Whey-Dangke dalam Air Minum Menekan Kadar Kolesterol, Trigliserida dan Lipoprotein Darah Ayam Broiler. Jurnal Veteriner, 18(2), 257–262. https://doi.org/10.19087/jveteriner.2017.18.2.257
- Martin, B. C., McNally, J. J., & Kay, M. J. (2013). Examining the formation of human capital in entrepreneurship: A meta-analysis of entrepreneurship education outcomes. Journal of Business Venturing. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusvent.2012.03.002
- Miller, T. L., Grimes, M. G., Mcmullen, J. S., & Vogus, T. J. (2012). Venturing for others with heart and head: How compassion encourages social entrepreneurship. Academy of Management Review. https://doi.org/10.5465/amr.2010.0456
- Naudé, W. W. (2013). Entrepreneurship and Economic Development : Theory , Evidence and Policy. IZA Discussion Paper.
- Nur, F., Hatta, M., Natzir, R., & Djide, M. N. (2017). Isolation of Lactic Acid Bacteria as a Potential Probiotic in Dangke, a Traditional Food from Enrekang, Indonesia. International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR), 35(1), 19–27. Retrieved from http://gssrr.org/index.php?journal=JournalOfBasicAndApplied
- Nur, F., Muthiadin, C., & Hatta, M. (2018). Response of Lymphocite in Model Animal Supplemented with Lactic Acid Bacteria from Dangke by Protection Test of Escherichia coli. 11th International Conference on Chemical, Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Sciences (CABES-2018), 1(1), 66–69. https://doi.org/10.17758/IICBE1.C0418155
- Sabil, S., Malaka, R., & Maruddin, F. (2017). Chemical and Microstructure Characteristics of Dangke at Various of Temperature Ripened. International Journal of ChemTech Research, 10(7), 611–615.
- Study, Entrepreneurship, & Innovation. (2017). The Great Debates in Entrepreneurship. Economic Growth, 27(27), 1–8. https://doi.org/10.1108/S1048-473620170000027009
- Suryani, T., & Niswah, F. (2015). PEMANFAATAN SUSU KAMBING ETAWA DAN KEDELAI SEBAGAI BAHAN DASAR DANGKE ( KEJU KHAS INDONESIA) DENGAN KOAGULAN EKSTRAK JERUK NIPIS. Bioeksperimen: Jurnal Penelitian Biologi, 1(2), 45–52.
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development. (2011). Entrepreneurship education, innovation and capacity-building in developing countries. United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, (November 2010), 1–21.
- Vanevenhoven, J., & Liguori, E. (2013). The impact of entrepreneurship education: Introducing the entrepreneurship education project. Journal of Small Business Management. https://doi.org/10.1111/jsbm.12026
- Veeraraghavan, V. (2009). Entrepreneurship and Innovation. Asia Pacific Business Review. https://doi.org/10.1177/097324700900500102